9.27.2006

Antsy Pantsy

I have the house all to myself. I am all alone, at night, without my husband or my daughter. It feels weird and I'm not quite sure what to do with myself. I need to be over at the other house decorating, but I feel so antsy, I don't know that I would get that much done. Here is the big room that we are having the party in. Minus the green curtains and odd window boxes. I pulled them all down.



It's a big room and we're gonna need it. Hopefully I will get some decorating done tonight and finish tomorrow and I can post how it's going to look for the party. The change will be enormous! Now, I'm going to go figure out what to do in all this silence. It's kinda creeping me out.

3 comments:

Bare said...

Looks like you've got a lot of room- the party should be great! :0)

RedNeckGirl said...

I know you will make it so cool and beautiful!

I can relate to your weird feeling....when I don't have my kids and don't have to work I'm like omg I'm alone.....I don't know what to do....then the laundry calls or I decide to paint or do some other chore....I can't sit still these days.

G said...

Can't wait to see the afters...