9.30.2006

Hey Everybody!

Just wanted to say Thank YOU! for all the love, support, comments and well wishes you guys have sent my way. The birthday party is TODAY!!!!! I took pictures of the room after I "remodeled" it but I left my camera over there. Stupid, huh? But, no! I have a terrible habit of forgetting my camera on every single birthday and holiday. I am SO not kidding. You would think that I would remember it then, sadly, I just never do. That's why I left it so that I could actually take pictures to share pictures with everyone.

I'm up earlier than I want for a Saturday but I still have some work to do. I have to finish her record skirt, wrap her presents, take a shower, not freak out, put balloons on the mailbox, make the punch, pick up the cake and something else that I don't remember right now, but I know is in there. CHAIRS! That's right, pick up the chairs. Needless to say, I've got a lot to do before two this afternoon.

Expect pictures, extra cake and one tired mom later today. Hugs to you lovely bunnies! And guys?? Really, big thanks from me, I needed it. :)

9 comments:

Carrie said...

I KNOW! I just love the animals! thanks for putting that up so I could share, too!

HUGS back atcha!

Anonymous said...

Have a great party and I hope your girl has a day she never forgets!

Pavel

Carrie said...

Thanks Pavel!! I'm sure it will be one to remember! I have decorated my a$$ off and she screamed with delight when she saw it.

Now, I'm eating lunch (yay for food!!) and then hitting the showers and off to the party I go!!

HUGS!!

julatkinson said...

i hope it went really really fantastically well!

::hugs::

G said...

Oooh happy birthday again to your little princess. Hope it was spectacular! With you at the helm, I'm sure everything came out beyond beautiful so I can't wait to see the pictures.

G said...

Ohh, cute little piggie pet you have there :)

Cynthia said...

Birthday Parties are magical! I hope this one went fantasically! I also hope you have a little extra birthday cake...

G said...

By the way, Julian and I fed Snuggft5rlATR#@! (that was Julian) Snuggles - three apples and gave her/him a spray. Very cute1

Bare said...

I can't wait to hear how everything went! I hope ya'll had a fabulous time! *hugs*