9.21.2006

I don't feel so well

Yesterday, I got up and was a little crappy, but not too bad. I figured if I worked in the house, kept moving, my body would just get over it.

Then, I woke up today. My body is NOT over it and now it's angry at me. I think the bug that my daughter (still) has finally got to me. I hurt and I want to lay down and sleep, sleep, sleeeeeep. I tried to go by and check on all of my blog buddies, but I'm sick of being in an upright position. I have pieces I need to be working on and 3 things that need to be shipped, but it's all going to have to wait. Fortunately the things that need to be shipped aren't orders, they are presents of one sort or another.

I wanted to let you all know I'm not being assy, I just don't feel well. I'm climbing back into bed and I will talk to you all later. No hugs this time, I don't want to pass on the sickies.

9 comments:

Cynthia said...

Feel better Pinky! It's no fun being sick...if I lived nearby, I would bring you some homemade chicken noodle soup!

RedNeckGirl said...

I hope you both feel better....sending good health vibes your way. Get plenty of fluids and rest....OMG I'm turning into my mother!

~ good girl ~ said...

no hugs this time? lol! How cute :-)

Get better, Pinky. Work and bloggign can wait. Just rest up and be a princess in bed.

GG x

G said...

Leaves nice pot of chicken soup near the mircowave with a note, "Feel better and get the rest you need" G

Anonymous said...

Take care of yourself, my Pinkest Buddy! Sending healthy thoughts your way...

Pavel

Anonymous said...

I agree with Good Girl...just get better! Don't worry about the lot of us. We just want you to feel better.

Love and hugs! Super big hugs! Let me know if I need to fly down there! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hopefully you'll feel better soon!

By the way, you learned me a new word today....assy!

Now if I can only find out what it means............;)

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon! Keep wrapped up in bed. x

Anonymous said...

I hope you two feel better soon!

p.s. the kitchen is beautiful and spacious, even if it is just for show atm :)