9.15.2006

New stuff and another MEME


First up, my newest creation! Also, you get to check out the new neckform I got. This will be in my shop later.

Knot Your Average Necklace
Cocoa suede, hemp and Italian matte glass

Next up, the MEME! I got double tagged by Blurr and Miss 1999, so I'm doing 16 meme's! WOO Here you go:

1. I worked at a picture framing shop for 6 years and I have framed cool stuff like drawings from the 1800's, opium pipes, a wedding dress, WWII medals and even an original Ansel Adams.

2. I'm only 5'4" but my legs are as long as my 6 foot tall husband.

3. I have owned 7 cars; wrecked 3 and mechanically killed 3.

4. I never finished college.

5. My I.Q. is two points below genius.

6. I have had ten knee surgeries: five on each leg.

7. I really, really like eating raw hot dogs.

8. I still have my baby blanket.

9. I had three years formal training in opera.

10. I can play the piano, dance, ice skate, act, write, design, paint, sing, compose and I'm pretty wicked with throwing stars.

11. I have never been to Disney World or Disney Land. I have been to the Disney Store at the Riverchase Galleria, though.

12. I have been to New York only once and could have stayed there for the rest of my life.

13. I love monkeys. They make me happy.

14. I sing in the shower. Loudly.

15. I like taking a drive and getting lost. I always find my way back home and I get to find new places in the process.

16. I cannot, in any way possible, sleep with my back to the outside of the bed. Childhood nightmares die hard, people, they die hard.

There! That's it! Aren't you impressed? Don't you want a T-shirt that says "Pinky Rocks" on it? Well, doncha? I hope everyone had a Happy Friday!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pinky Long Legs!!! Wow! You've never been to Disney?! I love going to Disney with adult friends that have never been there before so I can see their excitement. As for me, I've been to Disney so many times, Mickey says hi to me when I walk in. On the other hand, I'm extremely jealous of you for going to New York. I've never been but I'm planning on it one day, maybe meeting up with G and Snuppy so they can show me around

What's up with the knees? Accident?

As for your IQ, it's obvious you're a smarty pants, but what IQ tests can't measure is how extremely wonderful you are.

Pavel

Carrie said...

I'm getting love from my gentlemen readers. How wonderful!

Brian, I love framing stuff, so you got a deal! I, too am excited about the neckform. Solves some problems. Also glad that I'm not alone in my sleeping craziness!

Pavel! Never been to Disney, sad I know. And I love Disney stuff. Hey, want to meet up with Brian, throw a party and go to Disney? The knees are simple: congenital bone defect. Or, my bones were made stupid. Nearly all of them in my body, but my knees took the brunt of it. Even if I wasn't as active in sports, I would have had the surgeries, just later in life.

I feel so special having just you guys today! It's never just my guy friends. Hope yohu both are having a wonderful day!!

Cynthia said...

First, love the new necklace! And the form is nice too.

Very interesting factoids about yourself! I'm pretty sure that I got tagged by Blurr a few days ago...I have to think about it myself.

As for your childhood sleep demons...I used to say a chant/prayer of sorts to block out all bad things from my bed and I wouldn't be able to go to sleep until I did it. In my mind it was like a curtain being drawn around my bed. So, I totally know where you're coming from.

Bare said...

I want a t-shirt! I'm telling you, girl you are impressive, to say the VERY least!!! You've accomplished so many awesome things! I'm glad we both tagged ya! :0)

G said...

You're on a creative streak in all ways here. Very nicely done - necklace and meme! I love how all the random facts come together to paint such a beautiful Portrait of Pinky.

You have my address, for the Pinky Rocks t-shirt.

Fade in Mott the Hoople (you may be too young for this one)...

"All the little kids growing up on the skids, go "PINKY ROCKS, PINKY ROCKS" Actually it's "Cleveland Rocks but I think it goes nicely here.

RedNeckGirl said...

Beautiful necklace.....and another great Meme! Where do I get my t-shirt? :)