9.18.2006

Updates

Hey all! Thanks for posting to my meme, I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to anyone. My daughter has been sick and my husband hurt his back. So, I've been busy with them all weekend. I have to take her to the doctor in a little bit, so I will keep you posted. I wouldn't be so worried, but she just finished a 10 day run of antibiotics, so whatever is making her ill now, toughed it out and refused to be shut down by Augmentin. My hubby is doing better after lots of heat packs and some pain killers. G, just wanted you to know, I did catch the reference to the song. My dad was all rock and roll growing up so my love lies in the "classics" HA! Hope everyone is well and I'll post later today. My love to you all!

p.s. I think I might make the shirt. ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Lil'baby Pinky. I hope she's feeling better and making mud pies in no time!

A "Pinky Rocks" T huh?! Brilliant!

Pioneer Woman said...

What a powerful web design you've got goin' on here...Love the lady on the top.

Sorry you've had a cruddy weekend. When it rains, it pours!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

So sorry to hear about your little one and the hubby...bummer all around. Sending up some prayers for all.
I enjoyed your last post too...you are a very interesting character Pinky!
Smiles, Karen

Bare said...

BLess your heart! I hope they're both feeling better soon. Keep us posted on how they're doing! *hugs*

G said...

Wishing all good health to all in the Pinky Household. Glad you caught the song reference :)