9.10.2006

Pinky's meme

Okay, so I got tagged by the wonderful GG and now I have to write 8 things/habits/facts about me. This was substantially harder than it should be. I mean really, this is me we're talking about! I've dawdled enough today, so here it is:

1. I was once offered to skate with Walt Disney World on Ice, Eurpoe Tour and I turned it down.



2. Although I have self esteem issues, I am extremely vain about my hair.



3. I think my husband is sexy as hell and he still gives me butterflies in my stomach and chills down my spine, every single time he kisses me.



4. I eat the exact same thing for breakfast and lunch every day: 2 waffles and a hot tea (breakfast) one ham and cheese Hot Pocket and a handful of Kettle Cooked chips with a Diet Coke (lunch)



5. I miss my skinny jeans.



6. I am the first granddaugher and my daughter is the first great-granddaughter.



7. I want to have another baby.



8. I am happier being at home than I ever thought I could be.



Okay, there it is! Who's on deck? These lucky folks: Pavel, Blurr, Orlando, RNG, Mindtwister and ButterflyChic!

Your turns!!

4 comments:

~ good girl ~ said...

Walt Disney? Pinky, that's huge! Wow, our very own Ice Castles blogger :-)

Your hubby is cute as hell. Dammit. I have to step it up a little to get myself one of that. Heh! Which state are you in again, Pinky? Just askin', is all...

GG xo

Anonymous said...

Oh, your whole family looks so nice and happy and huggable! You have a wonderfully beautiful smile Pinky! It made my morning reading this! :)

I think you have every right to be vain about that gorgeous mane of yours! It's wonderful. I can't wait until mine grows out again too and seeing how nice yours looks is a great motivator.

Hugs to you on this beautiful Monday and I'm so glad to hear you are loving your time at home! Yippee for Pinky!

Carrie said...

Hello ladies! GG, he is just smashing, isn't he? But he's one of a kind and I snagged him! Lucky me!!!

Blurr, thank you SO much!! They are so huggable, especially baby girl. She just so snuggly!! And I do have a LOT of hair. Glad I could make your morning, I've been missing you so much.

Mrs.Kwitty said...

That was a great piece on you! I enjoyed it all. Wow to the ice skating thing...I'm impressed (I never could ice skate, even though I tried so hard to), I think I already told you how handsome I think your hubby is and how beautiful your daughter is, and now I need to add that you are quite gorgeous yourself with that long flowing hair! I'm glad that you are enjoying being home and I hope you will have another baby! Smiles, Karen