10.12.2006

For Brian


*~*HAPPY *~*
*~*BIRTHDAY*~*
**~**BRIAN!!!**~**

I hope that you have had the most wonderful of days. Since I couldn't be there in person, I'm sending you flowers this way. My love to you on this, your 43rd year on the Earth. I feel blessed having someone as wonderful as you in my life. You are a light that shines like no other and you are a hope and inspiration to so many.

May you have many years filled with love, joy and happiness.
May you know peace and rest in your spirit.
May you rest your head upon your wife's cheek and know how deeply you are cherished.
May your message of truth fill the ears of millions.
May that truth be fulfilled.
May you know with all your heart, that you are loved by many.
May you, my dear friend, have a Happy Birthday.

~With love, Pinky!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Brian for yesterday.

Anonymous said...

Happy B-Day B-Man. :) Hope you had a great one!

Anonymous said...

Pinky, you are such a good friend! What a lovely tribute to your friend...and even though I don't know him, Happy Birthday Brian!

BTW, I love that cube photo thingie in your side bar! Too cool!