10.05.2006

Fresh Knickers Club!

Okay ladies, here it is! I modified a little from our discussions for two reasons. One, I am a jewelry designer people, not a clothier. Two, the first design I had looked crappy, so I changed it to something more wear-happy.

SO, without further ado, I present to you the first every Dewy Knickers Diva Shirt:


If you're craving better pictures, let me know I just got excited and had to post. I picked the baseball T because it looked better than a plain white. This shirt is an XL and is pretty true to size. Price will run at $15.00 per shirt with discounts if you get more than one. I can also make this for long sleeves!!

So, now that it has been revealed, let a sistah know whacha think!

*~* In my SHOP!! *~*

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Flashy!!!

It is perfect!!! Dewy LOOOOVES it. She is famous, she famous. I am going to post your question tomorrow and have a link to this post to see the pictures. Are you going to sell through your shop? I'll send you an e-mail later with my order. They are fantastic!!!
I love the white with black sleeves.

DK xo

Carrie said...

oh JOY!! I was so worried you wouldn't like! Yep, I'm going to put them in my shop.

OOOOOHHHH! DEWY I'M SO EXCITED!!!

madd said...

Pinky..yea!! thats what I'm tallking about, sweet, I really like the black/white...M

Anonymous said...

Me too!!! I am dancing around my, err...area??? :p

DK xo

Anonymous said...

ya know, i just left a comment about my preference for the colors... and here you've created something even *better*! you ARE good! and these shirts are awesome! xox

Carrie said...

YAY! Madd I'm so glad you like it! And Neva, thank you dear. I thought this style would mesh our girliness with our boyishness. Seems it worked!

Brian, the shirt I have made up is a woman's shirt, but I can easily print it on a man's shirt, too. I have a blocy version that might be more guy like if you want to see that.

YAY!! I"M ALL DANCING HAPPY!

Carrie said...

Not yet, I'm heading over there after I pick up my daughter from school. I have lots of reading to do at your house!! (grins big at you)

I'll email you the other design, cool?

FelineFrisky said...

I think on the back of it, it should say Dewy Diva. It's great! Love it! D :}

Anonymous said...

OMG Awesomes! This is beyond fantastic! Great style and it's nice to see a fellow blogger all famous and stuff! Congrats Dewy and Pinky! Happy Friday to Everyone!

Anonymous said...

HOLY CRAP and you are at 30 sales in your shop!!!!! WOOOOTTTTT!!!!

Congrats to you you Super Duper Artsy Lady! :)

RedNeckGirl said...

Pink....it is so cool!!!!!! I love it! I'll be placing my order for my stuff today.....HUGS!!!!!