10.26.2006

Hi, HI!!

I am SO sorry that I haven't posted today. Blogger hasn't let me do anything!! Half the day it was telling me that I wasn't even authorized to view my own blog! The nerve of Blogger and IE. I uploaded the Halloween pictures to my Flickr account since I didn't think Blogger would accommodate me. Check it out here: FLICKR!! I have a few more that I can add but the ones I posted give you the best idea.

It's been another busy day here and I wanted to post something for Poetry Thursday, but I think I'm going to have to fudge and do it tomorrow. I haven't gotten to go by many blogs today because of my computer. I'm not neglecting you all, I just am having technical difficulties. Pavel, the error is not between the keyboard and the chair!!! Stop it, it really isn't. giggle.

OH! Baby girl lost her first tooth today!!! WOO! I just knew it was going to come out today and it did! She is sooooo excited! She lost it at school and they put it on this cool card that listed the day, her name and her class. I can keep that in a book because, honestly, I don't want to keep the tooth. It grosses me out a little.

I may be taking an impromptu trip with my hubby this weekend. We have a lot of things to deal with very shortly so we're thinking about taking some time to just be together without doctors, or tests, or any of the things that surround those two. I'll give you a heads up if we disappear. Well, I better get cooking, supper won't make itself. Hugs and love. ~Pinky!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFL!!! Are you sure the problem isn't between the keyboard and the chair? That's what they ALL say, you know. (smile)

I hope you do go and have a nice time with the hubby and that you guys spend precious time together.

Bare said...

Girl, I SO hear the pain with blogger. It hates me, and quite frankly, I hate blogger sometimes! I hope you guys do take a grip, and have lots of fun! :0) *Hugs*

Anonymous said...

hey sweetie..so thats what was wrong today, blogger was having a spaz ..every time I tried to click on a site or leave a comment it wouldn't let me..i will email you some tomorrow..take care hope you can sneak away for the weekend...m

Anonymous said...

Ugh! Blogger was being such a pain to anyone who isn't on blogger beta.

I can't wait till all this is done so we can all blog in peace again.

Carrie said...

Pavel!! I thought you would get a kick out of that! HA!!!

Christy: blogger, grrrrr. I hope we get to go, too!

Madd! Yep, the internet powers that be were wreaking havoc on us yesterday. HUGS!

Hey MT! Are we going to HAVE to switch to Beta? 'cause I don't wanna lose my template.

FelineFrisky said...

Pinky - Saw your pics - great shots! You make one fantastic fairy! Love those wings! And the Baby witch is tooo much! LOL! Go for the weekend! Enjoy & relax with each other! D :}

Anonymous said...

From what I read before I changed mine over, yes, everyone will have to switch over.

I hated it during the can't leave comments time, but now I'm glad I did it....it's starting to feel really nice :)

Anonymous said...

congrats on the baby tooth;)... have fun this weekend;)

G said...

Impromptu trips are some of the best! Enjoy and relax and be well.