10.25.2006

Last Call

Woo, the party is over. Another successful, fun and crazy birthday. I have tons of pictures to show you, including one with my husband wrapped up like a mummy, courtesy of moi. I had fun doing my makeup because I don't normally wear any. But with years of dance, ice skating and theater, putting on makeup is just something you don't forget. Pssst, guess what? I even rolled my hair!! I know! The birthday girl was completely surprised. She's never really had a big birthday bash so we wanted to make sure she had one. You can't hang around our group of friends and not have that kind of party. She seemed to have a really good time and went home with lots of presents and candy and cake. I'll post some more tomorrow, but for now, I have GOT to go wash this stuff off my face!

My love ~Pinky!

15 comments:

Bare said...

You looked beautiful! Sounds like a great time! *hugs*

Anonymous said...

I agree with miss 1999- beautiful!

Anonymous said...

(Whistles)

Good looking gal!!!

Pavel

FelineFrisky said...

What a beautiful woman you are! I am jealous - I can't get makeup to enhance or hide anything! It's truly a talent, makeup artistry. I have no talent there. Glad you had fun! Can't wait for the full report! D :}

Anonymous said...

Darn, I sent the comment too quickly.

You've got beautiful eyes...

pavel

Carrie said...

:blushes:

I have to get my baby girl ready for school and then I post some more pics. HUGS!

X said...

Very purty! :)

Anonymous said...

Holy Moly! You're smokin' Pinky!! Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. I want to see the magic you did with the other costumes :) Looks like lots of fun.

*Whistles at the pretty Lady* hehe. ;)

RedNeckGirl said...

You look so pretty.....sounds like a great party!!!

Tracy said...

wow what a beautiful lady you are! I am glad you had fun. Sounds like a wonderful time!

Blessings!

Carrie said...

All of you are too kind! Thanks for the love. (((HUGS!!)))

Anonymous said...

Hey!!!!

That looks like the same colors I wear....COPYCAT!!!!!!

Carrie said...

MT!!! ROFL!! Glad to see you around, been missing you! HUGS!

Anonymous said...

sounds like a wonderful time!!! you look beatiful!!! how sweet of you to throw your friend the party;)

G said...

Way to play up those beautiful eyes! You look great.