10.23.2006

It's Monday


And I'm doing much better today. Thank you for all the emails and I'm sorry if I didn't respond. It wasn't because I didn't get your message, I just had to step away for a little bit. I've been through this routine of surgery and unknowing so many times, I know it's best for me to deal with the emotional aspect first. Wallow in it for a day, then get it together and make an action plan. This one was a little harder to get past, but I'm working on it. It's a lot like the rainbow picture. You can't have a rainbow without some rain and some sun. I got to talk with a few of my blog friends and that did worlds of good. Thank you, you know who you are, for being so open and so honest and so wonderful. Pavel? We can go to McDonald's, but you play percussion and I play piano, so I think we're going to need a van. (grin)

I have to ship some things out today, put the finishing touches on a project and do something with this house. Me feeling crappy is hell on my house, nothing gets done. But it's time to get my bootay back in gear. I also have a new painting that I want to start on. I'm not sure how it is going to turn out but I have to try. I'm still new at this and sometimes the pictures in my head seem so much more eloquent that what ends up on paper or canvas. Still, I think it's something that will look well when I am done. And, no, I'm not selling it. (that was for Blurr and Brian, HA!)

I'm off to get my stuff done. Hugs to all of you and thank you for all your support and love. It's appreciated more than words on a blog page can express. I'll let you know when the surgery day will be because I will be off again for that. It's looking like sometime in the next two weeks. Anyhoo, if I get finished with all my stuff in time to take some pictures, I'll share. If not, then I'll update you tomorrow! My love ~Pinky!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pinky..thanks for posting such a beautiful picture..it told me so much more than words could ever, about how you are feeling..luv ya..m

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better Pinky- love the rainbow picture. x

Carrie said...

Madd, I just knew you would see. Thank you for being so close in spirit, it's greatly adored. :)

Brian! I figured that would get a rise out of you! HA! Glad you like the rainbow pic, it just seemed right. You know?

Christine! HUGS! Thank you for all your lovely thought and wishes. Also, for the great recipes on your site. God it made me hungry!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

HI Pinky,
I have been to busy to visit all my fav blogs for a few days...so I just caught up with yours today. :-{ I'm so sorry that you have to endure another surgery, having been through so many already, that is really a bummer. Everything will be fine. Remember to lean on that good husband of yours, your strengths can meld together that way. I'll be sending up prayers of comfort and healing for you!!!
Hugs and prayers, Karen

Carrie said...

Hi Karen!

Thanks for stopping by! And thank you so much for the prayers and strength. You're so right, I intent to lean on my wonderful hubby to help me through all this. Hope you are well!

FelineFrisky said...

Pinky - Glad you are on your way to feeling great. The unknown is always stressfull. I am thinking more about my cards amd possible ways to market them. When you have some time, could we talk? I could use your advice before I jump in and drown! D :}

Carrie said...

FF!! YAYAYAY!!!! I would love, love, love to talk with you! Your cards are so wonderful and I think that even if you sold one, you would be excited! But I just know you would do better than that!! HUGS!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry for coming by lately, Pinky. I was kind of having one of those moments too where I just needed a break from a lot of things but my situation, obviously, wasn't as serious as yours.

I'm glad you're feeling better. I'm sure that having your little ones and husband wait on you hand and feet must be awesome.

Carrie said...

Hey Orly! Glad to see you around. I learned something a long time ago: everyone has battles within their lives. Some people have bigger ones than others. But each battle is just as important to the one who is fighting.

I hope that you are doing well and remember, the size of the problem doesn't matter as long as it matters to you. HUGS!