10.20.2006



This picture just about sums up how I feel today. So, I am going to take the weekend off, collect myself and get ready for the things I have to do. As soon as I make the appointment, I will have to undergo surgery to assess the damage done by untreated endometriosis. That's the first step. Then I will know where to go from there. But I wasn't expecting to be told I had to have another surgery and a lot of the other things that were said just flat out knocked me on my ass. This will make my thirteenth surgery in fifteen years. I'm sick of surgery, doctors, nurses, diseases and a whole slew of things. That's why I'm taking the weekend, to gather my thoughts and prepare for the road ahead. Have a good one and my love to you all. ~Pinky

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have had 4 or is it 5 surgeries for that myself.. it sucks and it's painful and so many folks just don't get it... im sorry your having to go through this... take care and know that your in my thoughts...

Anonymous said...

You are in my thoughts too Pinky. I can't begin to imagine what you're going through but know that you can find strength from everyone who loves you. x

G said...

Sweet Pinky - I am so sorry to hear the ordeal that you have been and continue to endure. I pray that you'll get some freedom from what I understand can be very painful. You are in my thoughts and prayers. xox G

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoy your weekend Pinky. Here's wishing you good weather!

If you need a pick-me-up, go check out the Mitch Hedburg video I posted. He's hilarious and will surely bring a few laughs. :)

You know I'm here if you need me!

Anonymous said...

Pinky...just want you to know I am thinking about you sending you aas much love, prayers and support as I can and to remind you that if you need a shoulder..you know I am here for you..luv ya sweetie..m

{{{{Pinky}}}}

julatkinson said...

much love and healing energy being sent your way.

::hugs::

Bare said...

*sending you BIG hugs* I'm so sorry to hear about this. I'm just now catching up on my blog rounds, and I hate to hear you're having health problems. I know it's a pain, but hang in there, you're a strong woman, and will ge through this *hugs*

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you are going through this. I myself had major abdominal surgery in '95 for endometriosis and was told I would never have children. It's painful physically and psychologically. As you know, I ended up getting pregnant with a daughter and she's my miracle baby. If you ever want to talk, please email.

Anonymous said...

I know I'm a bit late at posting here, but I hope your weekend was what you needed to feel better.

Hang in there :)