10.25.2006

Lots to do today!

My, oh my, do I have a lot to get done today. We're throwing a birthday/Halloween party tonight for a friend. Why on a Wednesday? Because she's going to be out of town and it was the only day we could do it. But that means, I have to get my butt to the store, go hang decorations, pick up my daughter from school, run home and get both of us in costume, then go back out to my friends and surprise the birthday girl. WOO! That's a lot. Plus, I have to finish making her present and a spooky necklace for one of the girl's costumes. I also need to go to the grocery store, the post office and take a shower.

What do you think won't get done today?

To make things worse, I'm SUPER sleepy and it's all gloomy outside, so my bed wants me to come lay in it. I swear I can hear it calling me! I didn't sleep well last night, I was plagued with nightmares and an asshole cat that kept pawing at my face and knocking things over. At four in the morning. Not happy about that. She makes me want to beat her then she looks like this:


She knows how to use her cuteness to get her way. Being snuggly is her best weapon. I have dreams all the time, but these nightmares were particularly bad. I could still feel it when I woke up. Shudder. I don't like that at all. It's one thing to have bad dreams, but to feel them is another, it tends to linger. So, I'm sleepy because my rest was not well.

Last but not least, I scheduled my surgery today. I tried to change the date, but I had little to no control over that. So, Monday, November 6th, I'll be put under the knife for the 13th time. I have to be there at six in the morning so I doubt you guys will hear from me that day. Sucks that it's on that day because my hubby's birthday is on the 8th. I was terribly ill last year on his birthday and now I'll be recovering from surgery. I hate that more than I hate having another surgery.

Well, I guess I better get moving, all this stuff isn't going to get done on it's own. Wouldn't that be nice? Hope everyone has a good day and I'll be sure to take lots of pictures. I'm going to be a fairy and baby girl is going to be a witch. It's going to be interesting to see how I get around with GIANT fairy wings on. Hee, I'm already laughing at myself. HUGS and love! ~Pinky

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh, I beat Brain AGAIN. ;)

Sorry, but that was fun. Lol.

Pinky, good luck getting all your stuff done today. I feel the same way...not enough hands! Have fun at your party. You are one busy Lady! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

OOPS, I mean *Brian*. Seriously, that was a real typo, I swear! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hope you get everything done today Pinky- can't wait to see photos of the party and your costumes.

And LOL at Blurr and her "accidental" typo ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness I am exhausted just reading about your day!!!..lol Cats, you know they own us not the other way around right? we are just here for their amusement..lol
Pinky..I'll email you later tonite, sent about 30 emails today so we shall see what comes of it if anything..luv ya ..m

FelineFrisky said...

Oh my! What a list! Busy lady. You two have lots of fun tonight and we want pics!! Pinky Fairy, hmmmm..... D :}

BarnGoddess_01 said...

weeee a Halloween Party!! my favorite kind of party :) I hope you have a great time.

very cute kitty, looks so innocent too.

I had an awful nightmare 2 nights ago and I can still FEEL it, ack!

I want it to go away.

I hope you sleep great tonite.