10.09.2006

My eyes no longer work

I stayed up WAAAYY too late watching the Law & Order SVU marathon. It feels like a hangover, too much television for one night. Blech. Miss 1999, I know you had to be up watching, too. Such an addictive show. But, I can't easily stay up until one or two in the morning and then get up at six thirty, so my eyes feel all poofy and not wanting to work. It could be that I'm still waiting on my tea, so I haven't had my juice of the morning.

Weekend recap: little princess had a stomach bug Friday. Oh, yeah. Not fun. So Saturday and Sunday meant laying on the couch a lot, reading for me, cartoons for her. She's doing much better today. Yesterday she was nearly 100 percent so she's going to school this morning. Other than that, not much went on. I have a cuff that I'm almost done with that's a little crazy, but I really like it. I've combined leather, painting, beading and cloth all into one piece. I know, but it looks cool. I'll take pictures when it's done.

That's it! I've got new pieces on the board and I'm working on some more Dewy Knickers T-shirts, which are in my store by the way. Hint, hint. Oh and, guys, thank you. You know what I'm talking about. ~looks side to side then snatches a quick hug~

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pinky..glad your little one is better, hate it when they are not well...very excited, just finished my first bracelet, working with beads. Its a simple one but it just felt so go to see it comming together. I need to take a pic..:) well I am off to your shop gotta get my tee's...yea!!

Carrie said...

YAY to MADD!! She got the first Dewy Shirt!! WOO!!! I'll ship out today! YAY!! I'm dancing, are you?

Carrie said...

OH! Madd, post pics I love new work!! I can't wait to see what you made.

Anonymous said...

Thanks darlin..I will try and figure out how to post a pic, I am still computer illiterate I just emailed you..M

FelineFrisky said...

Just LOVE the t-shirts, I'm sure Bri has taken care of ours already, yes? Glad The Smartest Baby in the Whole World is feeling better! I must jog over to your store, I just LOVE jewelry! D :}

Carrie said...

Hey FF! Yep, Brian has already logged in his order and I'm working on them later.

If you see something in my shop you like, let me know. Maybe we can swap! You can make up some of those fabulous cards and I'll send you jewelry. Sounds like a plan to me! ;)

Anonymous said...

ACK!!!

I did that with the Smallville box sets....watched 2 seasons in a row non-stop. Of course I had no semblance of a life then....lol...but hey...it was fun...and verrrrry exhausting to!

I'm glad the little princess is feeling better :)

Now, you go get your tea and wake up....lol ;)

Carrie said...

MT: Oh I hear you on the Smallville sets. I think we watched them for two days straight! But it's such a damn fine show you just can't help but watch! Tea, is coming, thank the stars.

Brian: I had hoped this morning to be better, but I woke with a soreness in my heart and knew it was for you. Whether you blog every day or once a month, you are still dear to me. Hugs AND smushes!!

Cynthia said...

Sorry to hear about your little girl not feeling so good! It's that time of year, isn't it?

I can't wait to see the new cuff!

Bare said...

No, dammit, I was in bed :0( Getting up at 5am has REALLY cramped my style. Thank God that's over with! I'll update ya soon, sorry I haven't been around- things have just been NUTS here!

Orlando said...

I know how that is. I stayed up until about 3 or 4 watching 8-10 episodes of 24 straight and had to be up by 7 to take my daughter to school. Suffice it to say when I got back at 8:30 I fell asleep until about 4:30 in the afternoon.