12.14.2006

No, I'm not dead

But, goodness, do I feel that way! Well, I've been super busy working on the other house but we do have the BIG room painted! WOO! Now, we just have to start working on the trim around the windows, the doors, the floor and the crown moulding. Heh.

I've been so busy that I haven't had time to make any jewelry!! AT ALL!! ARGH!!! Hopefully I will have time to do some this weekend. I'm going to try to take pictures tomorrow so you can see the progress in the giant room. We're going to stripe one wall and that's going to take some time, but ohhhhh, it's going to look cool when it's done!

Hope that everyone is doing well and know that you all are never far from my thoughts. I'll update soon! Promise!!! HUGS and lots of Holiday Love!! ~ Pinky!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just remember to take some time out to breathe. I can't wait to see the new jewelry you're making. Also considering making yet "another" purchase too! I think redneckgirl and I are going to be your best customers ever....lol :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Pinky!!!

Good to see you still alive and kicking. Not that I was worried or anything. ;)

I hope you can have some fun soon and make some more cool stuff.

Sassy Dewy

xo