1.11.2007

I was bored. Stupid Blogthings...

I Believe In a Thing Called Love by The Darkness

"I wanna kiss you every minute, every hour, every day
You got me in a spin but everythin' is A.OK!"

You played it cheesy and campy in 2004, but you know how to rock out.


You Are Storm

Exotic and powerful, Storm descended from a line of African priestesses.
Emotions can effect your powers, but you are generally serene.

Powers: controlling weather, creating winds that lift you into flight, generating lightning


What Your Face Says


At first glance, people see you as strong willed and stubborn.

Overall, your true self is reserved and logical.

With friends, you seem dramatic, lively, and quick to react.

In love, you seem gentle and sensitive.

In stressful situations, you seem cheerful and optimistic.


Your 80s Theme Song Is:

I Love Rock N Roll by Joan Jett


You're Totally Sarcastic

You sarcastic? Never! You're as sweet as a baby bunny.
Seriously, though, you have a sharp tongue - and you aren't afraid to use it.
And if people are too wimpy to deal with your attitutde, then too bad. So sad.


You Are 70% Independent

You've cultivated your own indepedent interests and personal style.
But you're open minded enough to also embrace anything trendy that strikes you.


You Are Most Like Tyra Banks

Totally smokin' with tons of attitude


You Are A Lily

You are a nurturer and all around natural therapist.
People see you as their rock. And they are able to depend on you.
You are a soothing influence. You can make people feel better with a few words.
Your caring has more of an impact than even you realize.


And last, but not least...

Your Life is Like

Serendipity


I have a serious crush on John Cusack. It's lasted about fifteen years now. Sigh...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAY COOL!!! I learned so much important stuff just now (That's from the sarcasm test! LOL)

Thanks for the hoot! D : )

Carrie said...

Glad you got a kick out of it! No sarcasm, I mean it!! Hope the Dr. visit went well!

HUGS!

Anonymous said...

johncusack.net

You should come hang out with us.

Anonymous said...

I liked the independent one.
I am 80%.

Anonymous said...

Oh no you don't! John Cusack is MINE...all M I N E. ;) Heh. :P

Anonymous said...

Oh hey, I'm a lily too...cool. :) I was Iceman for the X-Men one and my 80's song was Take on Me by A-Ha (which is TOTALLY true!!) These are fun!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to go have a go at some of these- much more important than doing any work!

Anonymous said...

Hey Flashy,

Thanks for the drive by, seeing as you are so, so busy with your plans and all. ;)

I'm not letting B comment today, he should be home taking a nap. Bad boy.

Sassy Dewy
xo

Anonymous said...

cool blogthings....i took them...pretty fun....better than all the work i am supposed to be doing....lmao!