1.12.2007

Welcome to the Dark Side

Okay, so I switched to the new Blogger. Yeah, I did it. But I'm not really sorry that I did. I have so many things that have my blog listed on them, like my jewelry cards and such, that it would be a real pain to change it this far along in the game. However, I did do something a little different. Click HERE to see what I'm talking about. I may not keep this, but we'll see. I think it looks super cool and if nothing else, Inspiration Comes Easy may get a new look. Just go see and let me know what you think.

I took pictures of house #2, but I haven't had time to really go through them. But, I thought I would show you what the outside looks like! Here you go:

Well, that's about it for tonight. I'm working on some jewelry, so I plan on adding more to my shop and including pictures here, too. Have a kickin' Friday night! ~Pinky!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a great place Pinky...very very homey and cozy if you ask me. And you get the sunsetting sun in your front yard?! Woot! You could have a nice sitting area out there for warmer months....wooooooo!!!!!

Bare said...

That's a beautiful home! :0) Thanks so much for sharing your home with us :0) I still haven't switched. I tried another blog, as a "test" with beta, and I haven't fallen in love with is, so I'm kinda hoping I don't ever have to change :0)

Anonymous said...

((((Pinky))))

Love the home.

Love the *new* blog.

Love the jewelry.

Love you.

Anonymous said...

I think the new blog looks great!
House #2 is lookin' great too!

We miss ya!
::hugs::

BarnGoddess_01 said...

wow, your soon to be new home looks welcoming and friendly!

I LOVE the shrubs :)

my Father's house (my childhood home) is surrounded by shrubs and evergreens, your pic made me homesick :)

G said...

Lovely new homes both - the blog and the house. Good luck with both.

Carrie said...

AMber! It is cozy and there are soooo many cool places around the house. We have a field of bamboo in the back and small flowering trees that dot the landscape. There is also a cool round brick area in the front that I'm going to put a table and chairs. AND! I'm going to have rocking chairs on the front porch. Sigh, it may be a pain to work on, but it's going to be so pretty!

Christy! I hope you are doing okay. I've been thinking about you and Morris so much. HUGS!! So far, the new Blogger has been okay, but I'm still keeping the jury out! ;)

Brian!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Well, it **was** your idea to start with the jewelry blog. I'll see how it goes but for right now, I'm pretty happy.

JULIE!!! Glad you like the new houses! We miss you guys, too. I know Mr. Pink got to talk to Dr. T over the holiday and he was in hog heaven for days!! When is the next group trip??? :)

BG! Sorry to make you homesick, but it does make it so snuggly and inviting all at once. My hubby is going to hard prune them this spring so that they come in even fuller! Hope you are well!!

G! Hey there lady! Thank you, I'm glad you like them! I'm going to try it out for a little while and see if I can get more traffic to my store. HUGS!

mindtwister said...

I like the look of the other blog. It's very fitting.

Welcome to the dark side