1.30.2007

Not nice.

It's not nice to spill hot tea all over one's self. It is also not nice to spill it in the computer chair and in the floor.

Not nice at all...

Updated not nice's:

When your six year old openly admits that she wasn't listening to you at all. Nope, not one word was heard.

It's also not nice to go over to work on the other house and not be able to get in. Even though you shove the door in six different directions while pleading and cursing the key still refuses to disengage the lock. NOT NICE!

It's not nice when the screen door rakes across TamiD's ankle leaving DNA evidence on the bottom of said door.

It is, however, very NICE to come home and see that Amber has bought a pair of earrings from me. Not nice to have the cat claw me because I got excited about that.

It's going to be a long one guys... very, heavy sigh.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww! BOO! I HATE when that happens and I'm too tired to know what the hell is going on...lol.

Hope you got it cleaned up okay!

Anonymous said...

(((Pinky)))

You be careful. :(

Too many accidents out there, and you need to take care of yourself.

Love you.

Pange said...

*huggles* =( That really stinks!

Carrie said...

Hey Amber, I got it cleaned up and yeah, I was too tired to notice that if I pick up my mug and flip it around, tea would come flying out of it. Sometimes, I think I have mental problems that need some serious medication.

B, I'm trying but my brain is working on a different schedule than my body today. HUG! and thank you for the love.

Hi Thoughtbubble! Nice to have a new person stop by, not nice for it to be on a Not Nice day!! Thanks for the huggles, I needed them!

FelineFrisky said...

Hope your rotten day passed quickly and that today is brighter for you, my friend! D =^..^=

G said...

All your new gems and baubles - nice! My not getting round much these days - Not Nice. Hope your otherwise well and thanks for your words of support, really.

Sweet and Salty said...

Oh, that really "is" not nice. I'm sorry! My daughter sometimes tunes me out in such a way that I end up amazed.

Glad Amber bought something, though.

Carrie said...

Hey Diane! It was a little long, just as I feared, but now it's a new day and hopefully a better one. HUGS!

G, you are nice! You're not the only one, I've been lax in visiting, too. That doesn't mean I don't think your fabulous!! HUGS!

Pavel, yours, too? How do they do that? I don't know, but about once a month she goes through a few days like that. Won't listen, ignores us, you get it. I dunno, just another trap in parenting! HUGS!!!!