2.12.2007

Just passing thorugh

I hope that everyone had a great weekend! I sold two pieces, so that's good!! Today, TamiD and I start at Curves for our first step to getting fit! WOOO!! Okay, not woo. I'm not as excited as I think I should be, but maybe that will pass. Like I said before, I'm not motivated to do this and I think I look fine!! Dammit. I didn't plan on spilling all this out here, I don't have time for it this morning.

I'll catch up later and hope that your day is happy!! Loves ~Pinky!

5 comments:

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Well, I'm proud of you for doing the Curves thing--and it should be fun as long as you have a good friend to do it with. My girlfriend and I still almost pee our pants laughing about our "aerobic episodes"!! Do what you can to keep your knees working as well as they can.
Smiles, Karen

Carrie said...

Thank you, Karen that means a lot. It was fun, we had a good time and met some new people. I'm glad I'm doing it, this post was just spill over from a night before fight. I'll keep everyone posted on the progress!!

BarnGoddess_01 said...

congrats on your sales!

I have always been interested in the Curves program. There isint one near me. I wish there was!

Carrie said...

Thanks, BG! I was super impressed with the atmosphere, the machines and the people. I wish there was one close to you, too! It's pretty fun!!

G said...

I wanted to comment and then life happened when I first read your post talking about weight battles. Weight has been creeping on very sneakily for me and it's a tough thing. Good for you for joining Curves. You will feel wonderful I am sure. You're inspiring me to get back to the gym myself. Hey if nothing else, you feel better after going. Good luck and feel good. XOX