2.12.2007

New Work!

I had a pair of earrings that I was going to post on Saturday, but they sold within 2 hours! WOW! I think that's some kind of new record for me. So, here are my 2 newest listings.

First up is
Smashing
a sterling silver cuff hand hammered and formed by Pinky!



Next item is a new one for me.
Chunky Monkey!
54 inch long scarf made from super bulky yarn. Hand crocheted by Pinky!



Both items are in my shop! I have another scarf that I may work on today. It's black with hand sewn crystals in it, to give it just a touch of sparkle. I also have a post about being healthy that I plan on doing tomorrow. HUGS!! ~Pinky!

9 comments:

madd said...

Yea!! I'm first! wow was just doing a drive by read..you know doing the lurking thing..lol..had to stop and say love the scarf..it looks so warm and cuddly..can't wait till you post the other one with the crystals..love um..take care sweetie..love you..m

Carrie said...

MADD!! Thank you so much for posting! I've had a few days without any comments and I was starting to get freaked out. heh.

Glad you like the new additions!! I know the scarf won't be very helpful where you are! ;P

HUGS!

julatkinson said...

you are awesome!! i wish i was brave enough to sell the stuff i make. though, my stuff isn't as fabulous! ;)

Anonymous said...

I wish the scarf wouldn't be helpful where I am, only because my body has been so cold for so long, that my bones are cold! Lol! ;)

Beauty work and it's awesome to see you trying some new stuff!!

FelineFrisky said...

Way cool, chica!

??Cuff?? same as bracelet???Great to hear your voice! Will talk to you again soon! D :)

Heidi said...

Oooo, I love these both. I just checked out your shop and hearted you. Lovely stuff!!!

Bare said...

How beautiful! That scarf looks so warm and fuzzy!

madd said...

Pinky..Happy Valentines Day!!! love ya!!..m

Carrie said...

NJ, I have to disagree with your stuff not being as fabulous!! I saw the stuff you were kicking out at Christmas!! GO FOR IT!

Amber, I know what you mean about your bones being cold. :( HUGS, and stay warm, it's Valentines, I'm sure you can think of a way to do that!!

FF, (((((HUGS!!)))))

Hi Heidi!! Thanks for digging my stuff, your felted purses are amazing!!

Christy, it is warm and fuzzy!! I like snuggly things, and I bought enough yarn to make one for me!!

MADD!! right back atcha, beautiful lady!!