2.03.2007

Saturday Night Special!

It's Saturday Night and I am running a special in my Etsy Shop!! Here's the deal:

15% off any one item

OR

If you buy more than one, get 20% off the total amount!

WOOO!!

This only lasts until tomorrow morning, so you better get the Pinky stuff you want while it's on sale! ALSO, today is TamiD's birthday!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Go to her shop and buy something from her, too! She also has a Saturday Night Special going, so get some cool prints from her! YAY!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg, I'm so glad I didn't miss it!! :)

Happy Saturday Night and Happy Birthday Tami!

Carrie said...

WOOOOO! Thank you AMBER!!! (((HUG))) You really made her day!! ANd mine, too!!! YAY!!

We'll check back in with you after we get into that bottle of rum! yo ho ho, it's a pirate's life for me!!

Sweet and Salty said...

Wow! All these great weekend sales around here and I didn't even know it!

Hope you sell everything in the shop...

Pavel (probably)

Carrie said...

HELLO!!! OH! I'm going to have come to Tennessee and give you a big fat hug!! I was soooooooo sad when I read you leaving post. :( I'll email you shortly!! HUGS and love to you!!

Anonymous said...

Pinky! Pinky!! He's back! Go check it out. :) Woot!

I'm making a collage of pics on my desk and I need to fill up the holes...lol. Those tree picks of Tami's just K I L L me!

I hope you've been bugging her to set up her own art blog. If I know you, you have been...heehee. ;) I want to see how she paints her ceramics! Pretty stuff!

Carrie said...

I KNOW!! The detail she puts into those ceramic pieces is amazing! I can't keep my hands that steady! You should see the fairy she did for my birthday a few years ago, stunning!!

Meow Meow said...

Good advertising techniques~

Hope you had a good productive Sat night...

May you have a warm and fuzzy kinda day...