3.13.2007

Ch-Ch-CHANGES!

Sorry, I couldn't help myself! HA! I like this blog layout and color much better, the other one was a little too gloomy for me. Okay, I have TWO big things to tell you and then I have to get my butt out the door.

1. I had the weigh in yesterday. I didn't lose not ONE SINGLE POUND. sigh.... BUT! I did lose TWELVE AND A HALF INCHES OFF MY BODY!! WOOOOOOOO!!! That's a whole FOOT!! My dad called me a shape shifter and I think that's about right!! Awesome, huh?!? TamiD lost 2.25 pounds and 23 1/2 inches!! HOLY CRAP!! Needles to say, we were really freaking happy. Not bad for one month!

2. I'm going to order the new floors today!! HOORAY isn't enough for my excitement!! That means we will actually be able to start moving in the house soon! OMG, I think I might faint from happiness. Bamboo floors here I come!!

That's what is going on! But getting the floors means TamiD and I have to go paint all the trim in the big room, NOW. It's all in oil paint and I would fall out if I dripped oil base on my new floors. FALL OUT, I tell you! So, I've got to get my (smaller) butt in gear and get to work! Hope everyone has a good day and I'll check back in later! Hugs-N-Luv ~ Pinky!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((SMUSH))))

Wow!!!! What a blast. ;) I can feeeeeel your excitement.

Like the new look.

Love you

Carrie said...

(takes a bow)

Thank you, thank you!! HUGS!!!

G said...

Excellent! How are you losing all those inches?! I NEED to know. Good for you, keep up the good work. And bamboo floors? Niice.

G said...

Wait I see, you're going to Curves! D'uh, I was so mesmerized by the new pics and layout. Nicely done.

Carrie said...

Thank you, G! TamiD and I just started a month ago and it has really been worth it. Great atmosphere and a super supportive group of women. Glad you like the layout and the floors are ooey-gooey goodness. YAY!!!

BarnGoddess_01 said...

oh, I like the new look. yep, looks good!

Bamboo floors, I am jealous....

Unknown said...

Cool new look and lush bracelet. Congrats on the inch loss. :)

Unknown said...

Pinky,

what a pleasure to pop into your blog and feel your happiness and enthusiasm leaping off the screen!

I've had a very "blah" day, but feel much better, now.

Thank you, and congrats on your new floor, new bod, and everything in between!

madd said...

CONGRATS..AWESOME..WAY TOO GO..KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK..LOVE THE NEW LOOK. LOLOL sorry I could feel you..that is really great sweetie..tell Tami congrats for me and keep up the good work..love ya..m

Cynthia said...

Congratulations, you shape shifter you! Can you share your secret? I must have missed a few posts.

Mmmm, bamboo floors....my friend has those and they're gorgeous.

I like the pink blog, it's better than the darker color imho.

Carrie said...

Hey BG, glad you like the new look, I'm really happy with it. The bamboo floors make me drool!

Hey there Christine! Thank you for the love! Hope I will lose some more!

Hello w.j.! I'm so glad that I could brighten up your day! You are welcome back anytime!! HUGS!

(((MADD))) So sorry I missed your call! I needed my Madd fix!! Thank you for your ever loving support. You are such a doll!! HUGS and a SMUSH!

Hey Cynthia! Shape shifter indeed! HA! I can't wait to get the floors in. And they should be going down by next Friday!! WOO! OH, my secret is Curves, a workout center for women. SOME of us can't run marathons!! ;P

Pange said...

Pink Pink Pink layout! So lovely!

Wowwwww, that is a lot of inches that you've lost! Congratulations!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

WOW!! Happy day! I am very proud of you for the "shape-shifting" LOL (I LOVE that!). How exciting about the floors and being able to move soon! Yeah! AND...I am loving all the new jewelry you are making---gorgeous!
Smiles, Karen

Carrie said...

HI Thoughtbubble! I KNEW you would love the pink! And thank you for the love in my loss of inches!

Mrs. Kwitty!! HUG! It is a happy day! We went yesterday afternoon and put down the first payment so it's really, real!! WOO!! I'm glad you got excited, too! HUGS!!