3.12.2007

Weekend Review, sorta...

There isn't much to report from this weekend, thus the title. I did get a TON of new jewelry made and that is really cool. I also added a widget to my sidebar that links directly to my Etsy shop, very neat and hopefully, profitable. Here are some of the new pieces:

Eye of the Beholder 2
(there is a bracelet that matches!)

Just Peachy

Metal Mania

The Metal Mania is one of my favorites. I've been wanting to do that one for a while and I finally got around to it. The Just Peachy one and another one I didn't put on here are some that I did to push my boundaries. They aren't something I normally create and that's why I did it. I think it's good to push every now and then. I did finish this for a charity auction coming up and I honestly didn't want to give it up. It's Russian Jade with gorgeous silver, pear shaped spacers and just for kicks, I put an elephant toggle clasp on it. Man, it looks hot. I have to get it in the mail, it's past time for me to mail it but it's been a little nutty around here.

I guess that's about it. Today is the weigh day at Curves. It's been one month since we started working out and I'm a little nervous. It seems silly, but I am. I know that I have lost inches, but it still makes me feel poked and prodded. Also, I gain muscle mass quickly so a lot of times it will say that I have gained weight, which I am okay with, but the people that run the place may not be. Heh, I'll update in comments later.

Hope everyone has a really cool day. School's out, weather's hot, and I'm taking it easy. My love ~ Pinky!



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((Pinky)))

I AM FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

But seconds are good too. ;)

(((Pinky)))

Love, love Metal Mania... I need some spending money. Thanks btw for all that you do for me, I real appreciate your love.

I think you are doing a great thing for yourself at Curves and you shouldn't be concerned. These things take time.

Love Rose

xo

BarnGoddess_01 said...

Im jealous you have a Curves and I DONT!

I like the Metal Mania too...

Carrie said...

Well, hello Brian!! HA!! You are so silly!! SMUSH!!

ROSE! Glad you love it, it's so cool on! I may make one for me since I rarely do that. Thank you for the support in return, that's what girlfriends do. HUGS!

Carrie said...

Hey, BG, you snuck in on me! Don't be jealous, you have beautiful landscapes and amazing horses, I don't have a lot of that here.

Metal Mania is ruling the day! WOO!

Anonymous said...

I was going to leave another comment, but somebody pushed their way in.

I love all the pieces, the necklace is a knockout!!!! And Just Peachy is great. If this is you pushing your limits I can't wait to see what else you churn out.

Have a great, stupendous day and when you call Miss Pinky, so hi for me.

Love you so much Pinky, you are a beautiful woman in all ways.

Anonymous said...

Woooohooooo!!! That jade necklace is to DIE for. You should have seen my eyes jumping all over the screen...I almost raced over to your Etsy until I read that it was for the Auction. :( Boohoo. :(

Looks like you and I both had the creative bug this weekend, awesome!

G said...

What a great idea to put your Etsy link right there on your blog - perfect. It looks great. I'll have to come back and see the other pics, but I do see metal mania and love it.

Nice marketing girl.

Anonymous said...

I love that eye of the beholder. Good luck at your weigh in.

madd said...

(((PINKY))) awesome, I love them all you do such great work..now if I can work on my pictures ..:) hope it well at the weigh in and I'll talk to you tomorrow..love you..m

FelineFrisky said...

All your creations are fabulous! Just love your imagination at work! Beautiful! D :)

Carrie said...

Hee Brian, that's funny. Miss Pinky says hi back! I have a new necklace that will be coming out today that is, well, different.

Amber!! I know what you mean! I was nearly whining about that piece, but I knew it was the right one to send off. Sigh. BUT, I think I may get some more of those stones.....

G darling! Thank you and I'm hoping the marketing will work. Fingers crossed!!

Hi Felicia!! Glad you like it, they look really cool in person. I'm going to update on the weigh in.

MADD!! I knew you would like some of these and we'll get you straightened out on those pictures. I'll send you my tips, but Amber's are looking even better.

Hey FF!! I have a new piece that really was my imagination going haywire and it's nothing compared to the one that's not yet formed in my head. Think wire, beads and VERY artisan. HUGS!