3.15.2007

OH! I feel like a lazy butt!

I do, I do. The pollen is high, my eyes are red and my hamstrings feel like someone went in there and shortened them. THEY HURT! But, I have lots of work to get done today!! I'm trying to make a decent dent in the painting in house #2 so that I can go visit with my parents a little during the last few days of Spring Break. I already told me dad that if we were getting the floors, I wouldn't be coming but I miss him so much! Miss Pinky is there now, playing to her hearts content. You know she's having a great week. :)

I made a wish list of beads last night that I want. Do you know what the total came to? Just shy of $200.00!! Oh, I could have added soooo many more. It's sad really. I have a lot of beads that I used in previous projects that I don't want to play with now. But it isn't in the budget for me to be getting a crap load of new beads, so I will be happy with the ones I have. Honestly, I have a lot I haven't used yet. It's just that these new ones are so shiny and happy!! (pouts, just a little)

Okay, I'll leave you with a picture and wishes that you have a happy day! I'm going to paint my little heart out so that we can get those new floors WOO! Hugs-N-Luv, Pinky!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((Pinky)))

I feel the same way. Well, except for the hamstrings, and painting and the floors and visiting, and don't forget the beads.

But I feel the same way. ;)

Carrie said...

Smart ass!! You don't feel the same way at all!! YOU feel like a big, stinky boy!! HA!

ann said...

I go away, I come back, I go away, I come back and everytime I wonder, where am I?

I love this new look Pinky... very you I think.

Pinky, I don't feel like a lazy butt, I am one... so I'm gonna move it and get on

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

FelineFrisky said...

First off: WOO HOO for the inches lost!

Second: Gorgeous copper circlet necklace! simply stunning!

3rd: Feeling crunny - Boo Hiss!

4th - End of school vacation - Boo Hiss

5th - New Floors! Yay!


6th Painting - Boo Hiss

D :) More to come!

FelineFrisky said...

Okay - went to you8r site.

Here's the idea, which I'm sure you've already had.

Use your current stash to re-create popular styles.

Like All Cracked up - Dots & Dashes, Cone Crazy, Rocky Road.

You'd re-name them of course, but hopefully, being a style that went well (sold) they would do as well.

Hmmmm????? Maybe? D

madd said...

((((Pinky)))) I am still smiling and hugging myself from last night..thank you again...and yes I am still right there with John..hope your day is going well..love you lots..m

Carrie said...

Ann! You made me laugh!! I'm happy with this template, so it won't be crazy again. HUGS!

FF, thank you SO much for taking the time to look through my stuff and suggest wonderful ideas! Sometimes, I look at the same stuff over and over and it gets blurry so I really appreciate your input! HUGS and thank you!!