5.07.2007

7 Things MEME!

The lovely, and SUPER talented, Carol Dean at Sand Fibers tagged me to do a 7 things MEME. Well, this is hard since I have done so many before. But I think I may have it covered.

1. I dream in full color! No black and white for me.

2. When I don't feel like bending down to pick something up, I use my toes instead. Thus earning me the much loved name of "Monkey Toes".

3. When I was little, I wanted to be a movie star and an attorney.

4. I really enjoy painting for art (NOT the house, grrrr) but I don't think that I'm very good at it.

5. In the second grade, I said MARY-land when pronouncing Maryland. I got laughed at and to this day, I silently correct myself before I say Maryland.

6. The last day of work for me in a real office was the last day I wore a watch.

7. I believe Atlantis existed. We just don't have the resources to find it.

That's it! NOW, I've got to get out the door! HUGS and have a good Monday!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful you got to take off your watch! I got tagged and put up my list yesterday. I added a teen twist to mine ;)

Unknown said...

You're going to have to tell me how to pronounce Maryland. Is it not MARY-land? That's how I would say it!
Hope you're doing good hun. (((hugs)))

FelineFrisky said...

Neat facts, chicky!

Read about your nightmares. I remember most of my dreams, too. My are usually very detailed and intricate. I haven't had a really scary nightmare in a good long while. I will keep you in my thoughts every night.

Love you!!! D :)

ann said...

if I did a meme everyone would be asleep by No.4... LOL

Bare said...

Yay! You got tagged, too! You know, I dream in color, too! It's nice to meet someone else, who does, too! *hugs*

Meow Meow said...

I am envious of not having to wear a watch. As a teacher I check mine ALL damn day!

Have a great weekend.