5.25.2007

The last day


Yesterday was Miss Pinky's last day of school! It's strange because I have worked almost all her life, I've never had a summer vacation with her. Ever! We're both going to have to figure this one out. I figure we will make tons of crafts, swim in the pool and just hang out. She's going to help me pack some more stuff up today and that will be good.

Speaking of, moving is going s l o w l y. We were doing alright, but then after going up and down the stairs a million times on Wednesday, my knees gave out. I went to work out on Thursday and I made it through one round, looked at the girl who works there and told her I was done. I tried and I know that I could have made it, but I would have really hurt myself. TamiD and I didn't do much yesterday, I laid around the rest of the day and still my knees are hurting. I really goosed them up good this time.

Tonight, this afternoon actually, we are going to the movies! We're going to see Pirates of the Caribbean!!! It's going to be a good one! Then, tomorrow night, TamiD is having a birthday party for me. Since I was out of town last weekend, we moved it to this weekend. Pool party!!!! Hot dogs, potato salad, whiskey and water! It's going to be FUN!! WOOOO! Hopefully, I will remember to bring my camera since I always forget it when it's a party! grrrrr at me!!

Okay, Miss Pinky is getting restless, I've gotta scoot. HUGS and talk soon!!

10 comments:

Jared May said...

I hope your knees feel better. Have a fantastic weekend. :)

Cynthia said...

I love the info in your profile...

"Glamerous Mom and jewelry designer!!"

Enjoy the summer with your daughter and have a terrific party too.

I am so looking forward to lazy days with no rushing around.

Anonymous said...

Hey..don't forget to have one for me..Happy Happy..love you lots..m
p.s. things are much better and we hve sorted and worked it through..yea!! thanks for the shoulder..xo.m et al

FelineFrisky said...

Woo Hoo for you! Another B-day! Have a dog for me! Take pictures!!

Love ya much! Talk with ya soon! D :)

Anonymous said...

Miss Pinky looks darling! What a cute dress. :)

I hope you're knees feel better soon Pinky, you definitley can't push them beyond what is safe, otherwise it could get much worse. :(

Hang in there my friend! Love and hugs!

Anonymous said...

Best of luck with all your packing and moving!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Didn't I tell you not to overdo it? Why won't anyone listen to me? I am OLD and WISE, dammit! I'm sorry to hear about your knees :-(. Hope you are better soon.

My son and I went and saw Pirates last Friday night--it was great!! Have fun!

Have a great time at your party!
Smiles, Karen

Sweet and Salty said...

How awful! I've missed so much since I last visited! Happy much belated birthday, my friend, and have a great time with TamiD AND your adorable daughter with the cute boots!

ann said...

I hope your knees are better to party party party or with enough whiskey you won't notice

hope you all have a great summer

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

Bare said...

Ok, she is just too cute! I bet ya'll are excited to have the summer off together! You'll have tons of fun! I've never had the summer off with my mom, but my Aunt Judy is a teacher, so we've always had summers off together, and had such a wonderful time!

*hugs*