6.03.2007

What UP??

I thought I would actually post something, but it's late and I'm sleepy. I've got some new house pictures so you all can see the progress. It's coming along quite nicely, if I do say so myself. I'll upload them tomorrow.

I spent a crap load of money at Hobby Lobby and bought a bunch of new supplies. HOPEFULLY, I will be able to make some new jewelry since I haven't made anything in a month! GAH! As soon as I get some up, I'll post pictures.

Alright folks, I'm out! Pictures for you tomorrow!! HUGS and lots of love! ~ Pinky!

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Looking forward to seeing the photos of the house...my you've been busy!

FelineFrisky said...

Can't wait, can't wait! D :)

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Are ya a lil busy lately, huh? LOL How's the moving going? Hope you aren't overdoing it--take care and I look forward to seeing your pics.
Smiles, Karen

Anonymous said...

Get some rest and we'll see you tomorrow. :)