6.18.2007

Beach!

Pretty

I'm HOME!!! I've been slammed today, otherwise I would have posted sooner. But, I'm trying to get us completely moved, prepare for my trip to Canada and finish the last bit of work on both houses. Oh, yes, I still have to finish my piece for the Spring Bead Challenge and create one that I will be putting up for auction at the Journey of Hope Benefit. All in TEN days!! What the hell was I thinking?

Hopefully, I will be able to update some this week. It's going to be nutty, but worth it in the end.
Hugs-N-Luv!
~Pinky!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a great time, the beach looks gorgeous. (((hugs)))

Carrie said...

We did! I was horribly ill the first day with a migraine that knocked me out. So Monday, I lazed around reading all day. But, the rest of the trip was great!

Cynthia said...

The Beach looks wonderful! I miss the ocean now that we live in Colorado.

Have a great trip to Canada!

Anonymous said...

((((PINKY)))) welcome home..glad you had a great time..I just know you did..:) whew your week sounds crazy..miss you ..lots of love xoxoxo..madd

Anonymous said...

Welcome home!

Anonymous said...

((((Pinky))))

I wonder what reading you got done????

Love you

BarnGoddess said...

omg that beach looks wonderful.

I wanna be there right now, right this minute!