6.22.2007

Hello

Sorry I haven't been around much, but this week has proved to be as busy as I thought it would be. AND we've had a few extra crazy things tossed in just for the heck of it. Tonight, TamiD's daughter is having her first real sleepover party! Miss Pinky is going and I get to go to help TamiD with a bunch of screaming girls. It should be interesting to say the least. Movies, dress up, Twister, candy and the pool, too! It's going to be insane but ultra cool. I've got to get going, I'm supposed to be at the other house now and I'm lazing about. Not really, but if I'm not moving constantly it starts to feel that way.

HUGS and much love to you all. ~ Pinky!

OH! By this time next week, I'll be in Canada with the lovely AMBER! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
(big, fat silly grins!)


4 comments:

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Whoa!! You are going a hundred miles a minute! The sleepover sounds like fun, especially when you have a friend to share the fun with. Almost time for your Canada trip huh?!! Please give Amber a big hug from me too! Have fun!
Smiles, Karen

BarnGoddess said...

what part of Canada?

have a great time!

I want a crown......

Carrie said...

I feel nuts!!!!!!!!! The next few days are going to be even crazier.

BG, I'll be going to Toronto! AND I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!! I think I can come up with a crown...

Anonymous said...

Cool! I'm imagining you having tons of fun! (and I don't even know Amber- am just so happy for you. You sound so psyched!) :D