6.25.2007

Big Day

In addition to all the other stuff that I have had going on, I have a big project in the works. I'm not saying what it is just yet because things are still being talked over. I have a meeting in the morning that will be a deciding factor in some of the things that I've been working on. I'm pretty nervous about it but hubby says he has faith in me and that's pretty damn cool.

I promise that I won't leave you all guessing, I just needed to let some of this out before I erupted on the inside. Tomorrow will be more telling and I should be able to let the proverbial cat out of the bag.

I'm leaving for Canada in just a few days and I'm excited and nervous about that, too. For one, I've never flown by myself. For two, I've never been to another country. It's a little freaky. I'm so excited to see Amber that I could burst! I want to be able to cram over a year long friendship into a few days. I don't think I'm going to sleep at all!

I guess I should get in the bed. Tomorrow is going to be huge and I seriously have to be on my best game for it. Hugs, love and all that good stuff. ~ Pinky!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck and enjoy your trip :)

Unknown said...

Sounds exciting, good luck! Hope you have a great time in Canada with Amber too :)

Sweet and Salty said...

I'm so happy for you! Please say hi to Amber for me and I hope you two have a lot of fun...

Now, about this surprise, WHAT IS IT?!!!!

Jared May said...

You can do it!

Heather said...

Break a leg! give Amber a hug for me too!

Unknown said...

Hi! I surfed in via Pavel's blog. Have a great time in Canada! Where in Canada are you going to visit? Don't worry...the flight will be a breeze and Canada is a pretty safe country. I say this because I'm Canadian! LOL! ;)