6.06.2007

Photos!

Instead of doing a big write up about all the crap we've done in the house, I'm just uploading pictures. Some of them are blurry because I never get to be behind the lens anymore. Here I am goofing off in the bathroom that we are still working on because we are tired of painting and don't want to lay in the floor to finish painting the cabinet:




The picture is super dark because there is no light in there. Another reason why that bathroom is bottom of the list. Next up, the kitchen! Here is the new back splash, part of the counter top and the oven in the floor:


The foyer:


I **love** the rug in here.

My photo wall in my studio! This is the one room that I haven't shown anyone yet, but it's getting there, it's getting just perfect:





The small desk is going to be my computer table and under the photo wall ( which I am NOT done with and that I adore more every day) will be my work table. That's where I'm going to put my beads, paints, etc. The last shot is of my fan just because I think it's the prettiest fan in the house.

Alright, I've got to get moving on this day before it starts moving on me. Hope all is well and I will post more pictures soon. Up next, Miss Pinky's room! It's too cute!!! HUGS!!
~Pinky!

10 comments:

Mrs.Kwitty said...

It's looking GREAT Pinky! Wow! I love your photo wall, it IS looking fabulous--what fun!
Now--get back to work! LOL
Smiles, Karen

Anonymous said...

((((Pinky!!!))))it is looking wonderful..love the photo wall, beautiful and so inspiring. I'm glad it is coming along and the back splace is just as you discribed..miss you lets talk soon...kisses, madd

Unknown said...

Hey Pinky, luuuurrrve the photo wall, very very nice! I must get around to putting my pictures up on my study/studio wall soon! (((hugs)))

Anonymous said...

Excellent pictures. Ya'll have done a ton of great work!

Anonymous said...

Looks smashing darling, just smashing. :)

Jared May said...

Yay for the photo wall. :)

Carrie said...

Hey All! I'm glad you like it! I still have a few more photos to go up, but I'm so happy with my studio! We're moving, slowly but surely!

Polly said...

hey, i may be in town soon!

BarnGoddess said...

wow, I mean WOW!

it looks good!

well worth the work and the wait

hows summer going with little pinky around all day long?

so far so good out here in Okie

Anonymous said...

Isn't great to have your own art space? Love the photo wall and your plans. Congrats on moving into (is it a new place?)
Am here from Rose's blog.

For your artwork to have touched Brian instantly, is heart and soul beyond measure... Enjoyed seeing your talent there, here and at your Etsy shop. (I'm also an artist in several media, too, but I'm still revamping my blog.)

In refererence to "Pirates", my daughter and I are planning on going together next wk. Bet you had a blast! :)