7.17.2007

Sleeeeeeeepy...

This is how I feel:



I pushed myself too far today and got a whopper of a headache in the process. I slept for a while this afternoon, thus I'm awake at nearly one in the morning.

I uploaded a bunch of pictures of the store in progress, but I don't feel like loading them to the blog tonight. Probably tomorrow. Oh, no, that won't work. It's the season finale of Ghost Hunters. I'll be at TamiD's watching that.

Update on Shadow! He spent 2 days in the hospital and was diagnosed with having 2 different kinds of parasitic worms. He just will not quit drinking nasty outside water! He'll walk past fresh water to drink that nasty stuff. But, he is at home and is angrily taking his antibiotics. He really doesn't like them, but we don't want him getting sicker. He's much better, but still a little wary of jumping around in the yard like he used to.

Other than that, things are good. Business is picking up and we have the last stage of renovations planned. I'm joining the Chamber of Commerce and they are throwing me a Grand Re-Opening bash in August. Very cool.

Well, I better get in the bed and try to sleep. I hope everyone has a good Hump Day and I'll try to get by the blogs soon. Hugs-N-Luv
~Pinky!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((Pinky))))))))))

You need to slow down and pace yourself! Everything will happen in its time. Sleep my love. :)

P.S. You still look beautiful.

Carrie said...

I've been doing pretty good about pacing myself. What got me is that I didn't eat until late, my body just won't tolerate that anymore. I bought some trail mix to keep at the store so that I can have something with protein in it so I can munch if we're too busy for me to get out and forage for food.

Thank you! (blushes)

Anonymous said...

Hi Pinky! Best wishes for you my friend. I think having lunch is a most excellent idea. ;)

Rose

xo

FelineFrisky said...

Darling!! Eat! 15 minutes to rest and chew - you can do that, yes?? You're a beautiful woman, even exhausted!

Great that the Chamber is throwing you a bash! Like a lunch type thing or a cocktail party?

Oooo! Potential customers! Have a drawing!

Glad the reno's are moving along. Can't wait to see what you'vee done with the shop.

Love ya! Hugs & Smiles! D :)

Sweet and Salty said...

Awwwww.... Take care of yourself and Brian's right! Pace yourself. I'm still happy as can be for you and your business!

Brian's right about another thing, too. You DO look beautiful , tired and all. If only you could muster enough energy when the hubby gets home. (smile)

BarnGoddess said...

get some rest!

yikes, both my cats drink out of the fish tank, I hope they dont get bugs....theyve been wormed but still, now Im gonna worry!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Oh hon--don't overdo it! Sleeping and eating are still essential--even to the dynamic Mrs. Pinky! lol
Sorry you had to suffer a headache, I hate those things!

That chamber of commerce party is so cool! Yeah! Sounds like things are really going well for you.

Now sleep. (and eat)

Smiles, Karen