7.16.2007

Artist Spotlight

I wanted to take a minute to tell you about an artist that I have been totally in love with for quite some time. Her name is Zindy and I've never met her nor have I bought anything, but I adore her art all the same. She is talented beyond words with pencil, coal and paints. What gets me the most is the raw emotion that she manages to capture. She brings forth strong emotions that blow my mind. Like sadness, elation, grief, anger. I've always heard that getting emotion onto paper is one of the hardest things an artist can do. Well, I think she's doing pretty well. Here are just a few from her site:




Not only does she do a fantastic job at people, check out this drawing of Josh Holloway from Lost:



Pretty amazing, huh? Check her out and I can promise you, you won't be disappointed.

Hugs-N-Luv ~ Pinky!

2 comments:

FelineFrisky said...

Great artist - what talent!

How is Shadow doing??? An update please!

How's Missy Pinky doing?

Loved hearing your sweet southern laugh the other night! You really make me smile, girlfriend!

Congrats on the new business! You go for it!

Hugs & Smiles! D :)

Carrie said...

Hey darling! How are you? Miss Pinky is doing well and will be starting school soon. She's not too cheerful about that!

HUGS and much love to you! I'll call soon!! (SMUSH)