8.15.2007

I have good news!!

You see, I've been worried that since I bought the framing business, I would have to close my Etsy shop. I haven't made anything new since, well, forever and you all know that it's been killing me. I found out today that I can keep my shop open, just tuck it under the wings of my framing business! Isn't that fabulous???

OH, I can't tell you how happy this makes me. I have totally quit marketing my Etsy shop, stopped making jewelry and had started giving up on even being able to keep it. NOW, I know I don't have to and I want to make some more jewelry! WOOOO!

I hope that everyone is having a super Wednesday!! HUGS and much, much love!
~Pinky!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

When there is a will, there is a way.

So sayeth the Bunny. ;)

Unknown said...

Yay good news! :)

Anonymous said...

That sounds fabulous!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Oh yeah Pinky--that IS good news! You KNOW I'm a huge fan of your beautiful jewelry, and it would be a shame if you couldn't keep making it!
Smiles, Karen

FelineFrisky said...

Wonderful news!!! I was concerned that our card venture was in vain. YAY for you! I am SOOOOO proud for you in your new venture, hard working Momma!

Love you! D :)

Unknown said...

Good for you, Pinky! I wish your framing shop were next door to my house . . .

P.S., I stayed up to watch the meteor shower, too. Managed to see quite a few, though last year's shower was MUCH better.

Anonymous said...

(((Pinky))) way kool!!! you go girl..love you..madd

Sweet and Salty said...

Congrats, Pinky! I'm so happy that it worked out for you!

ann said...

great... I love your jewellery... keep us posted

lotsa luv ann xxxx

BarnGoddess said...

this is great news!

your jewelry is beautiful....

Carrie said...

OH! thank you all so much! I really was worried about it and I'm so glad that I don't have to close up shop.

Now, I just have to get more inventory in there!

HUGS!!!

Amber said...

YAY!!!