8.26.2007

Moving right along.

Well, since the air went out in the house we currently live in, we have made a mad dash to move into house #2. My dad came over to help and we now have a working kitchen!! OMG! I haven't had that in Y E A R S!!!!!! WOOOOOOO!

It's hot and a little slow going, but it's coming along just fine. I won't be on the computer much since we haven't moved it yet and I haven't switched the service to the other house yet. I can check it at work, so I may be able to stop in and say hello.

I have lots of things to tell you about and I can't wait to get back in the swing of things! WOOO! HUGS and love, love, love to you!

5 comments:

Amber said...

YAY! for your Dad helping out and even more yay to you having a working kitchen! That is so awesome. :)

Hopefully the weather will cool down a little for you so that finishing up the move won't be so terrible for all of you. Keep us posted when you can!

HUGS!

Anonymous said...

((((Pinky))))

We'll wait... not too looooooong though. :P

Rose

xo

Anonymous said...

kool your finally in the new house!!!..sorry about the ac though, esp this time of year yuck. Hope all else is going well and I know you are just crazy busy..if you get a moment I put up pictures of Sydney..take care of you and don't over do..yeah right like thats' gonna happen..lolo..:)love you ..madd xoxo

Blessed said...

hi there,

i have a site which i just created. I post all my hand made items there. I have limited contacts and relations in the united states.

i would be tremendously grateful if you could take some time to visit my site and link mine to yours

oneblessedsoul.blogspot.com

your time is greatly appreciated,
thank you,
godbless

Sweet and Salty said...

Hey, I'm glad you had an air conditioned house to run to! Phew, is it hot out there!!!

Can't wait to read what cool things are happening in your world.