8.30.2007

Whew!

It's been BUSY! That's a good thing. The store is moving right along with some big orders and lots of business. I'm working at night to get jewelry done for the big grand opening, as that will be the reveal of Pinky Jewelry! I have an awesome display that I bought and my aunt in law bought me a great free standing glass display case. Lots of work to do!

Miss Pinky started dance last night! Ballet and tap, how cool is that? She really had fun and I'm glad. First grade is going well for her and that's good, too. We had a rough start at the beginning of this week. The weekend wore us all out and it's been hard to get into a routine at a house we aren't used to. It's getting there, just takes time.

I'm still working, moving and creating. I'm going to have to take a day off after the grand opening just to recoup! Moving is slow going, but we have most of the important things at the new house. I thought that after we started putting things in there, it would look smaller. Nope, not yet anyway.

Well, I stopped by the hot house to get a pair of shoes ( I only had 3 at the new house and I can't wear flip flops to work!) and I thought I would stop in and say hello. I hope that everyone is doing well and not having to run like a madman like I am. :P

HUGS and much love! ~Pinky!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((Pinky))))

What a cool shop this is turning out to be. I know your jewelry will be a big hit. Remember, don't undersell yourself. Your creations are amazing.

How fun for Miss Pinky to start dance! I'll bet she becomes a diva, even more so than she is right now.

Hope this weekend you get to catch your breath and relax.

Love you

Carrie said...

Thank you, B! I've been getting nervous about the opening and your words sent some much needed comfort my way.

HUGS and love to you!

Anonymous said...

whew..Now I'm exhausete just thinking of your days...:) I can't wait to see the pic from the grand opening..you are awesome girl and I just know your Pinky Jewelry will be a big hit..yea! Sounds like Miss Pinky is doing well..and it will be much easier when you ar finally all moved in..good luck sweetie...love you much..xoxo madd

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Whirlwind!! What a bunch of exciting life going on at the Pinky's! My daughter took ballet for about 4 years, starting when she was in 2nd grade--she loved it and it really made a difference in her posture and gracefulness that has stuck with her even after she stopped dance. Good luck with everything!
Smiles, Karen

Anonymous said...

((((SMUSHES)))))

Hope this weekend ROCKS!!!!!

Rose

xo

ann said...

gosh, I need to have a sit down now!

good luck with everything... so much going on in your life, but it all sounds so wonderful

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

p.s. looking forward to your new jewellry

Cynthia said...

I wish I could stop into your shop - I'm sure it's fabulous. Way to go on big orders too!

We've had to make some adjustments around here now that the initial excitement of starting school is wearing off.