8.13.2007

Stupid meteors.

I stayed up waaaaaaay too late last night hoping to see just one meteor. No such luck. That meant this morning was painful and I have a TON to do today. Sometimes, I am so irresponsible. On the bright side, we are getting our super awesome computerized mat cutter today. I can cut names out of mats with this thing. In fact, I can cut just about anything I want out of a mat with the CMC. My dad made an impromptu visit yesterday to check out the store and house#2 (which we still have not moved into, but that story is for another day) and he was happy with all that he saw.

I'm lacking coherent thought. I'm going to go drink my coffee and try to gather my brain for the day ahead. I have taxes to do, too. Blech.

HUGS and LOVE!
~Pinky!

7 comments:

BarnGoddess said...

am I the first? wow

your new mat cutter sounds cool!

I stayed up late too and we saw something...falling stars maybe?

Im tired today and only had 1 cup if joe.....zzzzz

Carrie said...

You are the first! Only one cup of joe for me, too. I need more caffeine!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nothing today but I do have a funny haiku post. :)

Love you... miss you too.

Can I have a sleepover?

FelineFrisky said...

Your shop sounds so teckie! Would LOVE a tour!

Ah, the sky. It draws us into infinity so easily. Sorry you missed the show, though.

Hope the cards are what you are looking for. Take them apart & rearrange them as need be. I have my own ideas, but your input is essential - first.

~smushes~ D :)

Carrie said...

Hey B and FF! I read the haiku and you are too right! WHEW! It made me tired!

FF, I am NOT taking them apart. Hubby and I have already decided a winner. :) YAY!!!

Anonymous said...

(((Pinky))) miss you..hope the coffee helps, been crazy here sorry i couldn't get back to you last week..tomorrow is the big day..we will have a new grand daughter..can't wait to send you a pic..I will call..love you..madd xoxo

christy campbell said...

Carebear......where have you been hiding? Its Christy Downs Campbell and Ive been trying to track you down everywhere. Check you my space and give me a holla! Thought you might want your wedding pics!