8.12.2007

PostSecret

I read PostSecret every Sunday. I can't help myself, it's like a compulsion to read what others have wrote about the secrets they have. Maybe it's because I know how some of those secrets feel, maybe it's because I wish I was bold enough to send mine. I don't know and I really don't care other than the fact that once a week, I get to sit alone and read something extraordinary.

This week, PostSecret did something different and I wanted to share. I'm not sure if this is more poignant or it's distracting. Either way, it's something to behold.


7 comments:

BarnGoddess said...

awwww, my stoopid dial up takes forever. I want the regular postsecret post back!

Carrie said...

I'm with you. Even though I have a fast enough computer, I think it takes away from the secrets somehow.

Cynthia said...

Cool video and it kept my attention for the entire 4:52 minutes!

Carrie said...

It is cool, isn't it? I think I would like it better if he didn't talk over it. Just the music would be fantastic.

FelineFrisky said...

That was amazing - I had no idea there was such a place! Oh, the postcards I could send! Sigh...

Thank you, I shall need to visit & explore.

D

~smushes~ :)

Carrie said...

You've never been to PostSecret?? Dear, it's a weekly ritual you will have to undertake. It's soothing, disturbing, cleansing and heartbreaking all in one.

ann said...

I love that blog...
it makes me laugh
it makes me cry