10.15.2007

I haven't forgotten about my blog.

It only seems that way. A lot has happened in the last month. Some really good, some really bad. I don't know if I'll be able to blog normal just yet, but I'm trying. Truth is, I miss everyone, a lot. Business is better than it has been in years and that's phenomenal. I think that we are going to have record breaking sales this month! WOO! My jewelry is selling just about faster than I can make it and I've got custom orders that I'm working on, too.

Life is good. Busy, hectic, a little too crazy at times, but still good. Hugs and love to all of you!!

6 comments:

Mrs.Kwitty said...

HUGS Pinky!! Glad business is good for you and you are hanging in there.
xoxo Karen

Unknown said...

Hey you, glad business is going well :)
C x

Anonymous said...

(((((((Pinky)))))))))

We are so happy for you that business is going so well. We're very sorry about the other bad stuff.

Love

Brian and Rose

RedNeckGirl said...

Pink,
Hey girlie! Great news about business! Missed ya bunches!

Hugs and Love,
Brandy

Felicia said...

I'm so glad to hear that business is good :)

Sweet and Salty said...

Hi there, my friend. I think about you a lot and hope you're doing well. Glad things are just a bit better, better enough for you to send a post our way.

Awesome news on the sales, but none of your blogging buddies are surprised by that news since we know you're an aswesome artist. Congrats!