9.18.2007

My face hurts

Actually, it's my teeth, but it's making my face hurt. I feel POOPY! And, I look like someone slapped me really hard because one side of my face is swollen. Great imagery, huh? I hope all is well in the world and I will have pictures to post soon. Some of the raccoons that visit us nightly, some of Miss Pinky with her two front teeth missing, and the long awaited pictures of the grand opening! WOO!!

I have to get a little work done before I go back home, drug myself and wait to see a dentist. Hugs and love to you guys! ~Pinky!

5 comments:

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Owwweeee Pinky! Oh, toothaches are horrible things! Take some aspirin and put either a cold or hot pack on there (whatever feels better!) and try and sleep.
Feel better hugs headed your way--
Smiles, Karen

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon Pinky.


((((((((hugs)))))))

Bare said...

Ugh! I'm so sorry :0( I hope you defintely get to feeling better, soon! *hugs*

FelineFrisky said...

Oh, darling! Teeth really hurt when they act up, everything hurts. Poor love.

Hope you can get into seeing the dentist soon.

Can't wait for the pictures!

Much love & hugs! D :)