2.11.2008

The Pod and Sleep

Well, I must admit that I'm lucky in the fact that I don't have morning sickness. I do have "feel-like-crap-all-day", though and I could do without that. The crappy feeling is also coupled with it's cousin "need-to-sleep-all-day-but-refuses-to-sleep-at-night". Around 3 in the afternoon, I'm cross eyed with the need to nap. Come bedtime?? You can't pay me to sleep. It's really starting to wear on me. I was more than cranky today and my darling husband is starting to understand that I may either yell or cry at him at any given moment. I may do both at the same time. Also, I may do it in public.

Other than the fact that I have to eat at least 5 times a day or I get terribly sick, I cannot seem to sleep at night, my hands itch and I get overly emotional at the slightest thing, I'm doing just fine. It's going to be a long time till the Pod comes due.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG where have I been hibernating?? How did I miss this news? Big (((hugs))) and congratulations! xxxx

Anonymous said...

(((((Pinky)))))

Been thinking bout ya.

Love

julatkinson said...

Congratulations, Pinky!! ::hugs::

Bare said...

OMG-- *starts thinking that she *could* be pregnant-- TOO! I'm not gonna get my hopes up-- but EVERYTHING you've described-- and I do mean EVERYTHING has been happening to me, the past couple of weeks.

Regardless-- I'm THRILLED for you guys!!! Congrats, and I hope that all of the symptoms pass by, soon, so that you'll be able to enjoy the ride *hugs*

Heather said...

OMG! Congrat's!!! I know how much you guys wanted to have a baby...I am so pleased for you both. :)

Cynthia said...

OMG - Congratulations! This is terrific news. If I had had a boy, his name was going to be either Jack or Jackson - but alas, a little girl was born.