2.14.2008

Excitement!

I have to admit, I've been waiting on this for too long. Hubby and I are ridiculous fans and I cannot wait to see this on May 22nd!! This is totally going to be my birfday present:



I think it's a little funny that Indiana eludes to the fact that he is seriously getting old and that it's not like it used to be. I only hope that they don't do that too much through the movie, it could wear on me.

In oddly related news, Hubs and I have been hashing out names for the Pod. I told him that I really like the name Jackson, but he named his dog that. Hubs points out that in Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade, Dr. Jones, Sr. remarks that they named the dog Indiana. "I always like that dog" was the response from our fav Indy, so who knows what fate awaits the Pod. Named after a dog? Just maybe....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to say that I am not a big fan of Indy. If I want to see old people in action, I just check out my neighbors.

As names for the pod, how about something more dashing, like Forrest?

((((((hugs)))))

Have a great weekend.

Sweet and Salty said...

OH, cool!!! I can't wait to see this! I loved Indiana Jones movies when I was a kid and this will probably be pretty awesome.

Thanks for letting us know about this, I had no idea.