3.10.2008

We had SNOW on Saturday!



I know all my Northern friends are laughing at this paltry amount, but for Mississippi, this is pretty great! We had a little more than this, but I waited a while before I took the pictures. the first one is of the hay bales and bamboo in the very back yard. It stayed snowy there the longest! The second one is my bushes out front. The picture with the red berries covered in snow wouldn't load, but it's soooo pretty.

After all that hoopla, it's going to be in the mid to high 60's today. We have bi- polar weather in the South. Snow one morning, high of 60 the next day. It's messed up.

Not much is going on here. Found some really cute shirts that aren't maternity, but are cut like maternity that look super cute on. In fact, nearly all the stuff that I've got for maternity is NOT maternity. It's all the babydoll and flowy stuff they are making in juniors. So, I get to look cute AND be pregnant. I'm still on the lookout for material for the clothes I'm going to make. I found the cutest little cow pattern the other day and thought that would be hilarious!! It was purple with happy little cows all over it. C'mon, you have to admit that it would be funny. I may have to go back and get that.

Miss Pinky is out of school on Spring Break and is happily playing with the grandparents. I miss her and was more than a little pouty about her going this time. I wanted to keep her all to myself, but that's not nice. She's coming home on Thursday and we're going rolling skating on Friday. By "we" I mean "her". I don't think I need to do that. Since the house is empty, I think I'm going to treat myself to a movie today. They show matinées during Spring Break and I've been wanting to go. I have tons of house work to do, but it's not like it won't be there tomorrow!

Well, I hope that everyone has a good day. Do lots of fun stuff and I'll chat at you soon!
(sneak preview Wednesday on the new jewelry and stuff for my shop!)

HUGS-N-Luv
~Pinky

5 comments:

Unknown said...

We have had no snow here at all this winter :(
Glad you're finding some nice clothes and I can't wait to see the new jewellery. (((hugs)))

Jared May said...

Crazy weather. You probably had crocus weeks ago. :)

Carrie said...

We NEVER have snow! So this was awesome!! I'm actually a little nervous about the new stuff. Artist jitters, I suppose. HUG!!!

Hey Jared! It IS crazy weather! Crocus' aren't as abundant as daffodils!

Anonymous said...

((((Smush)))))

Hope you are having fun. I think the cow print would be fabulous. ;)

Love you

Carrie said...

HELLO BRIAN!!! Don't you think it would be?! I mean, if I can't make fun of myself, what else can I do? Hope you are well and Diane is, too!! HUGS!