5.08.2008

hey, Hey, HEY!

I've been swamped. Really, I've been so busy it's just not right, but it's a good thing. The store is rolling along nicely and the new staff is working out well. Miss Pinks is almost ready for her dance recital and she is doing her last book report today.

Personally, I'm getting bigger by the second. I officially lost sight of my feet today. If I stand up straight and look down, they aren't there. I'm also getting kicked in more than one place, so we really are starting to wonder if I'm having twins. We'll know for sure on the 21st!!

Not much else is going on, so I hope you all are well. I'll blog hop later today! Hugs and much love!!

~Pinky!

4 comments:

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Sounds like everything is rollin' along just as it should---yeah!!! I am smiling big right now :oD

Smiles!
xoxoxoxo Karen

Give Miss Pinky a little squeeze for me too!

Unknown said...

Everything sounds great! Sounds like you're having an acrobat if it's not twins! x

Anonymous said...

Rollin', rollin, rollin',
keep dem doggies rollin,


:)

(((((((Smushes))))))

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Happy Mother's Day Pinky!!

Hug hugs and smooches!
Smiles, Karen