6.04.2008

Holy Crap, It's June ALREADY!?!

Man, time is flying by and I'm trying to be prepared for it. Doing work stuff at work and seeing what all I can transfer to home, getting my staff prepared for my departure. I've also been doing some massive clean outs at home. I want streamlined, easy. I had this dream last night that I gave birth to 24 pound twin boys that could walk within 3 day of birth. It was horrible!! Talk about a nightmare! I wanted to take a picture of me yesterday so you could see how huge I'm getting, but I was worn out. No picture for you!!

Not much else is going on. I've got to take photos of some of my new jewelry, but that's about it. I hope everyone is well. I'll make rounds today and check in. Hugs, love and all the smushy crap.

~Pinky

4 comments:

Sweet and Salty said...

ROFL!!! That "would" be a nightmare! 24 pound walking infants!

Anonymous said...

Hey if they can play football, you're worries are over. :)

((((((Smush)))))

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Omgosh Pinky--THAT is a nightmare!! lol I love how dreams are little glimpses into ours psyche--don't worry dear, you will be able to handle the baby :o) It's all going to be fine. I will be waiting for that pic .....
Smiles and big hugs!
Karen

Bare said...

Girl, don't be telling another pregnant woman about crazy dreams like that-- I'm already afraid I'm going to give birth to a Moose *LOL* *hugs*