8.13.2008

TUMMY UPDATE!!

It hurts all the time. Serious. I think I'm growing watermelons that move, not a baby. I know we only have a week left to go back to the doctor but it's getting uncomfortable here. I've finally relented and quit working. It's just too much. I get Miss Pinks to and from school and that's about it.

Speaking of, I had been trying to figure out a way to pay for dance again this year. Let's face it, a new baby kinda screws the budget. I FINALLY got it and she tells me yesterday that she doesn't want to do it anymore. Kids, what can you do with them?

I really don't have anything going on. I've been sewing a LOT lately and I'll take some shots of the work I've done. I finished a nursing cover for me and made a new dress for Miss Pinks. It's really pretty!! I bought material to make her a few more things and I'm even thinking about putting some of it in my Etsy shop. You never know.

Alright, I'm going. Have a good one and I'll chat at you all soon. HUGS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(((((((Smush)))))

Wishing you the best from my own tired bed. :)