8.04.2008

A week in Photos!

I've had a lot going on since I last posted. First off, Hubs and I had to make sure Miss Pinks got her school supplies. She starts back on Thursday!! Where did this summer go?! She was still playing with the grands, so we shopped for her. Here's the haul!



I hope I don't have to pay some copyright thing for showing that much Hannah Montana! She already had a bookbag from last year that she is going to use again, so in a lot of ways, we got off light. Also, her teacher had TONS of stuff saved over the years, that helped the bottom line, too.

Next up! We FINALLY got to move the kitchen table from the other house! (yes, we still have stuff over there. Talk to my husband about it, not me!) I am super excited about this because it meant that I could set up my office like I really want and have room to do more craftiness!



New Office set up. More room!!



New Crafting Section! Since the table is wider and longer, I was able to add my sewing machine and a considerable cut/ pin space to work with. Plus, I still have room for all my beads!

Having the new space finally let me do this!!



Aweseomely cute tote bag for me to carry papers to and from work in. I have a fabulous briefcase, but sometimes I just need a little thing. I am SUPER proud of this, especially since these were the instructions:



Yeah, not much to that, huh? So, I modified a little and made mine sturdier than the one they had there. I also have enough of this fun fabric to make something cute for Miss Pinks! I've been sewing a lot lately. My brain has had a bead freeze and I just can't get into like I would like. Some of that is because I don't know how to metalsmith and I can't learn while preggo:
toxic fumes +baby=crappy mom.

Speaking of the little man, we got the last bit of work done in his room, so here are pictures!! (some of them are fuzzy because apparently my hands shake while I'm in a hurry. Go figure!)









This last one has the flash on, but the muted tones are more what it looks like in there. I also know that he can't sleep with all those babies, but for right now, they have to live there. The big monkey is from my best gal pal, the little striped monkey came from my brother's awesome girlfriend and his cheeks light up and he plays "You are My Sunshine!" Also, the elephant was my pick, the horse is a gift from Miss Pinks and the yellow duck was bought by his dad just yesterday. So, yeah, they all get a place for now.

Hope you enjoyed the week in review! I go to the Doc on Wednesday so I will update you then. Hugs and love!!
~Pinky!

6 comments:

Sandra Evertson said...

Beautiful, so elegant! Love your jewelry designs!
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the super-duper weekly update, four posts in one. :)

Looking great Pinky and you're style is da bomb.


(((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))

Unknown said...

Awww the little man's room is looking gorgeous :)

Carrie said...

Thank you Sandra! Please come back and visit anytime!

Hey Brian! Don't you just love it? I couldn't decide on the blue or green, so I just did both. Viola!

Christine! Thank you very much! I still would like a few more accessories, but I haven't figured all that out yet. I still have time, he'll be in there a while!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Look at that!! What a sweet room--just glowing with love! It's beautiful and I am so happy for you guys (I'm tearing up a little over here!)
Can't wait to see a pic of that crib with the little guy in it sleeping peacefully.
Smiles, Karen

Mrs.Kwitty said...

OOps--I got so carried away with the babies room I forgot to mention the cute bag---Yeah!!! Great work Pinky--you are becoming QUITE the seamstress! And how nice that you have such a great work space now--yeah again!!

Smiles, Karen