2.14.2009

Sassy New Do!


Guys, she is growing up so fast!! I bet in a few years (like maybe only 2!) she's going to be as tall as me or taller. She decided to cut all her hair off the other day and I think it looks fantastic. Most of all, she loved it and the reaction she got from all her friends. What a lucky woman I am to have such gorgeous children! And she's thoughtful, kind and smart! There is a brand new girl in her class, so when we did the Valentine's Day cards, she gave one of the big ones to her best friend, and one to the new girl so that she could have something extra special since she's new. How sweet is that? Man, I just love her to pieces!!

Things have been busy, busy, busy here! But, I am going to try to post more often and actually check in on my blog buddies, too. Oh, I joined Weight Watchers at the end of January and I am just shy of losing 10 pounds! I've lost 11 inches off my waist and hips so far! WOO! Look out world, healthy Pinky coming through!

Alright, I've got to get to work. Hope you all have a Happy Valentine's Day!! Hugs n Luv!!

2 comments:

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Happy Valentine's day my sweet friend! Little Pinky looks adorable in her new do--and ya gotta love that sassy wink! lol I can't get over how fast she is growing, wow!

Congrats to you on the weight loss and the inches--good work! I'm proud of you!!

Have a great day...hugs and smoooshes! Karen

Carol Dean Sharpe said...

Happy Valentine's, Pinky :D That daughter of yours is, well, simply lovely.