2.09.2009

You see that paci?


Well I think it's SUPER funny. I may eat, I may not. But you can admire my cuteness while I decide. I also like to play in my jumperoo so much, that I pass out from exhaustion. No, I haven't been drinking, it only looks that way....




When I'm not trying to take over the world by being the sweetest baby boy evah, I'm totally loving my sister. She rocks!! Look, here we went to this crazy building because she won 2 awards for her art! Cool, huh? Both of them will go on to compete at the State Competition.






My mom is really proud of her! She was also in the local paper for the parade her class put on celebrating the Chinese New Year. Being 4 months old (already!) is tough, but it's not so bad when you have a super sister, a snuggly momma and a dad that lets me drool on him and he still love me anyway.


3 comments:

Carol Dean Sharpe said...

What a family! Another artist in the making, I see :D Why does that not surprise me one bit? *hugs*

Carrie said...

Hey there, Carol Dean! She is very artistic! And there is no reason at all for you to be surprised :P

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Ooh, so Miss Pinky has gotten some of her Mommy's artistic genes huh?! (but I already knew that, I have some of her lovely art on my kitchen cupboard still!) Congrats to her on the awards...wow!!! Your little guy is too dang cute, love that first pic!!
Smiles and smoooshes! Karen