11.17.2005

change is in the air

So, i decided to change the color of my blog. i luuuvvved the black, but since my eyesight sucks, it was hard to read my own posts. and that is just dumb. that's why we have the color change.

also, i have added a couple of new blogs to my links list. check them out, very cool women that are artists in their own ways.

in addition to the colors and the new links, i may be making other changes as well. for so long, i have had to refrain from saying what i really thought and felt and after a while, well, i guess i just forgot how to do it. it's like i don't want to offend anyone, so i won't curse or say the things that are really on my mind. this site is supposed to be about what inspires you. sometimes the things that inspire me aren't always happy. sometimes it is scary as shit, but it makes me open my eyes and see something beyond the scare that changes me. make sense?

i'm promising something to myself today: i will be honest about what i feel; i will be open about what i think; i will show the good and the bad. and one other thing universe, i have a friend that needs your help. if i could, i would do it all on my own, but i can't. that being said, send her someone that can. thanks for listening.

2 comments:

Polly said...

well, your site looks more autum and less evil now!

Carrie said...

THANKS!